"O God please help me to win for i always want to win, But if in thy inscrutable wisdom thou willest me not to win, Then let me at least Live the Game. For when the one great scorer comes to write against your name, He writes,
Not that you won or lost, But how you Lived the Game"

Saturday, June 7, 2008

4th Paintball Battle - 3 May 2008 - Tanamera

Its another weekend where we all kill each other again. this is basically what soldiers do when they got no war.. killing each other! me, mocha, icecool and maj K went to tanamera again to test our physical endurance and mental strategies. sometime the mind can do wonder but ur physical limits that. beside us, there were the resident evil players who already station their evil seeds all around the battlefield with new zombies to join in the fight too!

The Eliminators! We See We Kill We Burn (WSWKWB) or hokkien say... LanpaPalan (LPPL)

Me and Mocha before the war.. its a very hot day with a sudden rain in the middle.. making the humidity very high and the air that contaminated with germs which fogged our tactical vision. This is basically a view frm my mask.

The right leg is mine while i m carrying my squad's leg. he got bitten off by the resident evils. kinda clean boots he had..... pity

Overall, it was a very nice game that day. i managed to kill alot of new zombies n i think every1 of us did our own kills too! muddy but still nice to play. its really dirty after the battle. my wife drove me back as i m too hungry to drive n too thirsty to think too. anyway, after my nice dinner, ideas came flowing into my greycell.. yes.. flowing in... and i had come out with my very own porches for my pods and CO2 tank in my next battle! can't wait to test it! theoritically it has a phase shift armor capability which can nudge the pallets away frm ur body, making the wearer immortal! cool yeah.... made frm local material...

2 x pods and 1 x tank (CO2 or HPA)

now..... i really need a remote line...

No comments: