"O God please help me to win for i always want to win, But if in thy inscrutable wisdom thou willest me not to win, Then let me at least Live the Game. For when the one great scorer comes to write against your name, He writes,
Not that you won or lost, But how you Lived the Game"

Saturday, June 7, 2008

2nd Paintball Battle - 22 Feb 2008 - Dusun Ali King

Yes, I guess it's paintball season. I heard they're going for another round next Tuesday again... which unless Plaza OSK collapse, I can't go. Gosh I wonder how much these people (paintball operators) make. I guess they must've gotten back their capital by now. It was last Sunday, Loon's second and my first. It was great!
1
1
I've been to Isi Rimba & personally prefered Dusun Ali King, much cleaner & less messy, and no leeches... coz' it wasn't raining the day before :) Of course if you want the jungle "feel", you'd prefer Isi Rimba.
1

Our team - was it barrel bengkok? I felt safe amongst the armed forces (current & ex).
1

Sheik's team, yes you saw it right, somebody actually wore an orange jumpsuit, 2 actually. Good sport anyway!
1

Scary team coz' their markers are more canggih than others, they bought their own markers. I don't know whether if kena shoot by their markers really much more painful than the ordinary Dusun Ali's marker or not but the psychological warfare started when they show off their gruesome markers around before the game. Scary le!
1


After the game, setengah mati. Until now I'm discovering new bruises all over.


Photos courtesy of Mocha, Mieze & Sheik. Thanks!!

No comments: