"O God please help me to win for i always want to win, But if in thy inscrutable wisdom thou willest me not to win, Then let me at least Live the Game. For when the one great scorer comes to write against your name, He writes,
Not that you won or lost, But how you Lived the Game"

Friday, June 6, 2008

1st Paintball Battle - January 10, 2008 - Kem Isi Rimba

Ref:

Yeah... another one for you guys folks at home & abroad. Ming invited us for paintball with his diver friends and I was really excited for the very fact that I heard about the fuss on paintball but never got my hands on it. Monday - tried Loon's loreng (army jungle uniform), Tuesday - learn some tactics from Loon to mengelak from bullets, Wednesday - came back from office high fever. Loon said I better don't go since I'm still sick... well... it's good that I went anyway... although I didn't get to play... I got to sweat (good for fever), shoot pics for the blog and meet some really nice people. Ate breakfast with Ming & Ai Chin (long time no see) at 8.15am then head up straight to the destination (deep inside zoo negara - didn't even know the place existed before this - quite ignorant for somebody who stays really nearby).

Weapons of mass destruction


I saw this sign before in Cameron Highland's Commando Camp - since I'm not playing... I'm not intimidated.


Who dares win. Guess who? This person didn't even read the above sign. Marched straight in and register himself. Semangat!


Highlight of the day ... best costume. Almost everyone wore loreng and there were practically 4 Yuen Yoon Mings around.


Civilians asking tips from army hero (the one with yellow stripe)...


Action! Who dares win is trying to climb the slope!
Actually the action was only a mere 5-7 minutes. I was pretty suprised how fast it ended. I told Ming most time were spent on players climbing hills and trees and going down slops than even shooting.


After battle Team A & B's group pic at Ground Zero

This must hurt!!
He told us his team made him bait! In real battle with real bullets got like that ka?


Another group pic
From left: Ai Chin, Ming (lie down), Izzy, Anton, Loon, Sharon (red cap) & Derrick


Picnic? Quite a number of picnickers around tho. I didn't know forest also can picnic... all these while I picnic at beach only. hrmmm...
From left: Derrick, Ridzwan & Ming


Getting ready for next round,
Sheik, Derrick, Anton, Loon, Ming, Ai Chin


Loon's Aftermath (paha)... Thanks to Derrick. Should be me shooting him!!!

MAN DOWN!!!

All in all a good day spent. Thanks to the organisers!!
Somebody is sleeping very soundly now after climbing the hill twice. haha.
For all the exercises he's done today, he deserves a good meal tomorrow. :)
This is the speedball session of countloon, mocha, icecool, nichia and spazm. Won the 1st round but lost the rest! hahahahahha


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I apologise, but, in my opinion, you are not right. Let's discuss it.